Wednesday, February 4, 2015

How did I get sick?

How did I get sick?: Animoto
I created this Animoto as an introduction to the ways communicable diseases are spread. I would use this in my classroom as a fun way to discuss the spread of disease without inducing fear. Modes of transmission discussed are personal contact, food, blood, animals, and contaminated objects.

*Core Standards Addressed:
4th Grade Health Education: Standard 4: Objective 1a: Compare modes of transmission of diseases.
Ed Tech: Standard 5: Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment