Friday, March 20, 2015

Stress (Interactive)

I created this Google Presentation, Stress, to teach my class the definition of stress, things that can cause stress, and ways to relieve it. I would use this interactive version if we all had access to computers. I would use this in my class as an introduction followed by the class working in groups to create their own stress management plan.

CLASSROOM CODE COXZW

*Core standards addressed:
4th Grade Health Education: Standard 1:Objective 4: Explore positive options for managing stress
Ed Tech Standard 5:Use technology tools (e.g., multimedia authoring, presentation, web tools, digital cameras, scanners) for individual and collaborative writing, communication, and publishing activities to create knowledge products for audiences inside and outside the classroom. (3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment